If you’re thinking about selling your business, purchasing a business, or looking for professional valuation or appraisal services, think Business Advisors Group.
Business Advisors Group and its associates have been providing international and regional business brokerage services for over 20 years. We are licensed by the Florida Real Estate Commission. We can assist you with how to buy and sell businesses.
For business sellers, we offer a proven system designed to maximize the market value of our client’s businesses. We are involved every step of the way to sell their business in a timely fashion … while producing the maximum dollar amount for the sale. We accomplish this by:
- Ensuring confidentiality to maintain complete anonymity
- Staying current in the areas of the law, accounting, taxes, marketing, financing, negotiations and closings
- Providing access to large numbers of contacts and the ability to pair your business for sale with the right buyers
- Screening prospective buyers to allow the seller to devote their time and energy to running the business
- Recommend financing sources for buyers giving advice on financing the purchase of an existing business
We understand the challenges relating to the sale of a business. We understand what both the business owner and the investor are seeking to make a positive informed decision. Our business brokers can help you make decisions such as “How do I price my business for sale?” or advise you on when to sell your business.
For business buyers, we will find you the most suitable business from our extensive database of available businesses for sale in Florida, and we will manage the entire transaction to get the deal done correctly, professionally and confidentially. Business Advisors Group is a member of the Business Brokers of Florida providing us access to thousands of business opportunities in the area. If you’re looking to buy a business, we can find you the right business opportunity, ensure that the business has good stability, accurately verify the value of the business, and negotiate and handle the entire transaction from beginning to end.
Our experienced group of business brokers and business intermediaries can also advise you on exit planning and business exit strategy before you sell a business.